Search This Blog

Friday, September 30, 2011

"Oh man! That felt SOOO good!!!"



Josh W and Me
Last night I attended my very first poz mixer here in NYC. Hosted by this impressively sweet and gentle guy (Josh W.), I could not be more grateful that I stumbled upon this much needed weekly event. I want to thank Josh W. for making this event possible - it helps me (and others living with HIV/AIDS) to know that I am not alone.

Thanks to Gary for being the first to say hi! I am excited about having made some awesome friends last night!

My suggestion to anyone who feels like they are alone, find an event, a group. . .  something that has common ground with any issues you might be struggling with today, and just go!  It is sooooo worth it to get out there and build a support group.

1 comment:

  1. You are so right doesn't matter what the disease support is the key.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for following my blog and taking the time to leave a comment.