Search This Blog

Tuesday, September 20, 2011

WAYYY COOL!!!! [Online Gamers Crack AIDS Enzyme]

Just before I was rushed to the hospital on June 7, 2011, some of you may know (and if you don't), I was working with a global education company as a consultant and helped to organize a games-based mathematics learning arcade for youth in NYC at the World Science Festival.  

My friend (RS), shared a link with me about an article that talks about Online Youth Gamers who have cracked an AIDS Enzyme Puzzle! How frick'n cool is that?!!

I am a huge fan of games-based learning in the classroom and think more teachers should be tuning into this kind of learning in the classroom.

While my life is now taking a very different direction with activism and public speaking, the company I worked for offers one of the most incredible online games-based learning environments for mathematics (and it's FREE).  If you are a teacher - which I know many of my followers are, and would like to know more information about this awesome Mathematics program, send me an email and I will be happy to send you a link to the site. (I am not mentioning the site here, in fear of publicly associating my HIV status with their company).

Education is the key. . . and this type of news really gets my blood pumping in excitement! Please share this article with your friends,  teachers and other educators! Games-based learning rocks - and it's doing good for people living with HIV/AIDS.

I am Daniel and I am living pozitively.  Thank you for following my blog!


2 comments:

  1. That is pretty cool Daniel! Could you message me the link to this site?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Rachel - I sent you the link (via fb). Let me know if you didn't get it! Thanks for following!!

    With life,
    Daniel

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for following my blog and taking the time to leave a comment.